• Welcome to the A Lonely Island forum!
  • Vote for cool rewards!
  • Help us keeping the server alive by donating!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gasol puma rihanna creeper hvid
Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunder dunks against the Denver Nuggets on Sunday in Oklahoma City adidas superstar hvid dame , Oklahoma. Photo: AFP
Russell Westbrook poured in 30 points with 12 assists and nine rebounds on Sunday as the Oklahoma City Thunder rallied for a 122-112 NBA victory over the visiting Denver Nuggets.

Thunder forward Kevin Durant added 26 points and 10 assists for his eighth double-double of the season as Oklahoma City bounced back from a Christmas Day loss to the Chicago Bulls.

As they had two days earlier, the Thunder got off to a slow start, -largely because they were unable to contain Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried.

Faried scored 10 of his 25 points and pulled down three offensive rebounds in the first six minutes.

Denver adidas superstar hvid og guld , effectively double-teaming Durant, led 61-53 at halftime. They extended the lead to 11 points to open the third quarter, but Durant scored 12 points in the third period to help the Thunder take a one-point lead into the final frame.

With 7:17 left in the fourth adidas superstar hvid og sort , Thunder center Enes Kanter completed a three-point play to give the hosts a 101-97 advantage.

Kanter added two free throws to stretch the lead to six, and a layup from Joffrey Lauvergne, a Westbrook dunk and a fast-break dunk from Serge Ibaka put Oklahoma City up 107-99 with 5:09 to play.

Denver again cut the lead to three but would get no closer puma the trainer rihanna dame , Durant delivering two layups and Dion Waiters converting a steal into a dunk as the Thunder rolled to the finish.

"I do think we're capable of being better," Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. "I think we've shown that."

In Memphis, the Grizzlies snapped a two-game skid with a 112-96 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers.

With the win puma fierce core sort , the Grizzlies took their record to 17-16, avoiding dropping below .500 for the first time since -November 15.

"We just wanted to win," said the Grizzlies' Spanish center Marc Gasol puma rihanna creeper hvid , who scored 16 points with six assists.

"Last night [in Charlotte] we played two and a half quarters of good basketball and it's not enough."

The Lakers went into the game allowing a league-worst 107.2 points per game, and could do little to slow the Grizzlies offense.

Lakers veteran Kobe Bryant was again feeling the physical strain, this time with a sore right knee.

"Honestly puma rihanna creeper grå , I wasn't going to play," Bryant said, adding that he changed his mind because he knew that with his retirement coming at the end of the season puma creepers velvet sort , fans across the country are turning out to see him play.

"I got on the bus and saw all the fans," Bryant said of the sizable -contingent of Lakers backers in attendance.

"I would feel really awful if I didn't come in here and play."

ROME, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- Following are the Italian Serie A standings on Sunday (tabulated under matches played puma rihanna creepers dk , won, drawn, lost puma rihanna creeper danmark , goals for, against and points):

Juventus 11 9 1 1 25 4 28

Roma 11 8 1 2 19 6 25

Napoli 11 6 3 2 20 12 21

Sampdoria 11 5 5 1 14 8 20

Lazio 11 6 1 4 21 13 19

Genoa 11 5 4 2 15 11 19

AC Milan 11 4 5 2 20 16 17

Udinese 11 5 2 4 14 14 17

Inter Milan 11 4 4 3 17 14 16

Verona 11 3 5 3 13 18 14

Fiorentina 11 3 4 4 10 10 13

Palermo 11 3 4 4 12 18 13

Sassuolo 11 2 6 3 10 15 12

Torino 11 3 3 5 7 12 12

Cagliari 11 2 4 5 17 17 10

Empoli 11 2 4 5 12 19 10

Atalanta 11 2 4 5 4 11 10

Chievo 11 2 2 7 8 16 8

Cesena 11 1 4 6 8 18 7

Parma 11 2 0 9 14 28 6

NAIROBI, April 25 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's youngest lawn tennis champion will be trained in a top facility in Serbia where produced world class tennis players such as men's world number one Novak Djokovic.

Shakira Varese, a nine-year-old pupil from Braeside School in Nairobi, will spend two weeks in Elite Tennis Academy, founded in 1997 and located 80km from Belgrade.

"We hope the trip will serve as an eye-opener during which she will gauge her performance against some of the best players in her age group because locally, she has no equal," Varese's father Leo Varese said in Nairobi on Monday.

"This is the ideal age for her to embark on such an undertaking because the idea is for her improve her game and compete," he added.

Varese won this year's 12-and-under tournament, which was the first event of 2016 and is currently ranked No. 3 in the category. So far, she has won 32 trophies in tennis.

Elite Tennis Academy is one of the best tennis training facilities in Serbia and offers programs suitable for all ages and all levels of tennis skill, from beginners to professionals.

"The most important thing is that she enjoys the sport. It is good to encourage children in sport because one can never know how far they can go," the national rally champion told Xinhua.

"I always advise her not to fear losing a match because one learns more when they lose by rectifying their mistakes," said the father.

Shakira acknowledged the support she receives from her father and mother, Muna Abdusemed and added that she has never missed a tournament or training session in her young career.

SINGAPORE, April 15 (Xinhua) -- China's shuttler Chen Long, world No. 1, was dramatically eliminated by Angus Ng Ka Long from Hong Kong, China in the quarterfinals of the Singapore Open 2016 here on Friday.

Ng put in a heroic performance as he ousted Chen 21-14, 21-18 much to surprise of those gathering at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, setting the precedent for what was to be a day of upsets for most of top seeds at the tournament.

"It's rare for me to get into top four for a Superseries, so I'm really quite glad. This competition is also my best result so far," revealed a clearly elated Ng, whose last semi-final appearance came in the Hong Kong Open Superseries in 2015, where he eventually lost to Lin Dan.

"I think it's still too early to say. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap NCAA Jerseys