• Welcome to the A Lonely Island forum!
  • Vote for cool rewards!
  • Help us keeping the server alive by donating!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asia ECCO Track 6 España
"
MADRID ECCO Intrinsic España , June 25 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid confirmed on Wednesday that Zinedine Zidane will be the coach of the club's B-team (Real Madrid Castilla) for the coming season.

The move is seen as another step towards first team management by the former French international and Real Madrid legend.

Zidane had spent last season as assistant to first team coach Carlo Ancelotti in a campaign which saw Real Madrid win the Kings Cup and the Champions League.

He spent five years as a Real Madrid player, joining from Juventus in 2001 and retiring in 2006.

In 2010 former Real Madrid coach, Jose Mourinho asked Zidane to work as a special advisor to the first team ECCO Toe Tie España , a job which saw the Frenchman take part in pre-match meetings and training and that post was made more formal under Ancelotti's arrival.

Last season saw Real Madrid Castilla relegated from the Spanish Liga Adelante (second division) to the third tier of Spanish football and Zidane's task will be to lead them to promotion while ensuring the next generation of young players is able to develop and challenge for a first team role.
"

ISTANBUL, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- A Turkish court issued arrest warrant for former football star Hakan Sukur and his father over the failed coup attempt, Turkish media reported on Friday.

Hakan Sukur was accused by the prosecutors of having links to U.S. based Muslim cleric Fetullah Gulen and being a member of his Fethullah Terror Organization, which Ankara claims was behind the coup attempt on July 15, according to state-owned Anadolu agency.

Sukur, who left the country for U.S. one year ago, was also a former member of parliament with the ruling Justice and Development Party until 2013.

Anadolu agency also noted that the court in the northwestern province of Sakarya ordered the confiscation of all the bank accounts, vehicles and other assets of the ex-football star.

A similar warrant has also been issued for his father Selmet Sukur, who was later detained in Sakarya, according to the reports.

Hakan Sukur was one of the most famous football stars in Turkey, who scored 51 times in 112 appearances for the Turkish national side and helped Turkey get the third place in the 2002 World Cup.
"

LONDON, April 18 (Xinhua) -- A man in his 70s who has practised Chinese martial arts since he was a teenager was named on Monday by the British government as Britain's oldest fitness trainer.

The full-time working life of 71-year-old Eddy Diget from Milton Keynes was highlighted by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in a drive to encourage businesses to hire older people.

They bring their skills, talents and experience into the British workplace, said the DWP.

The former worker, who has practised Chinese martial arts for 55 years, is currently training an array of gifted athletes including a British heavyweight cage fighter, a South African rugby player and competitive bodybuilders at DW Fitness club where he works full-time.

Diget said: ""I haven't got any plans to slow down or retire soon. I'm extremely passionate about what I do and I'd probably do it for free! I enjoy being busy and keeping active physically and mentally is good for you.

""Every day I'm passing on my years of experience to the younger fitness trainers and of course my clients - it is very rewarding,""he added.

A DWP spokesman said: ""Companies that are reluctant to hire older people really are missing a trick. More mature people tend to be reliable, confident, organised, great listeners and, most importantly, have the experience of life.

""With a quarter of the workforce aged over 50, UK older workers are leading the way in the workplace and the government is committed to promoting the benefits of people staying in work,""the spokesman added.

British Pensions Minister Baroness Altmann said: ""Getting older shouldn't mean you feel compelled to stop work. There are opportunities out there and employers are increasingly valuing the skills and experience of over 50s.

""It is becoming normal for people to have more control over their career as we have outlawed forced retirement. A key part of my role as Pensions Minister is to challenge stereotypes and ageism in the workplace,"" said the official.

Altmann added,""Eddy Diget is a brilliant example of the value older people can offer -- it would certainly be a brave person to tell Eddy he should stop working and retire.""
"
MELAKA, Malaysia, May 10 (Xinhua) -- Looking over a vast stretch of tranquil sea Zapatillas ECCO Casual España , a stone tablet reads "the world's longest and busiest strait" in English, Malay, Chinese and Arabic.

This is Melaka ECCO Slip On España , also known as Malacca, once a trade hub so important that people named the Malacca Strait after it. Now it has only one inconspicuous harbor. On holidays, some tourists come to see the remnants of its past glory. Otherwise ECCO Moc 2.0 España , the streets are quiet.

Melaka's fortune in ancient times stemmed from the prosperity of the Maritime Silk Road. Now that China is calling for the revival of the seafaring route, Melaka is eager to join in an effort to restore its lost glory.

PAST GLORY

Some six hundred years ago, Melaka reached its golden age with the rise of the Maritime Silk Road ECCO Soft 7 España , a route covering East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia ECCO Track 6 España , West Asia and East Africa.

More than 84 languages were used in Melaka, attesting to its status as a truly international trade hub, Chief Minister of Melaka Idris Haron said.

One highlight of the ancient Maritime Silk Road was the expeditions led by Chinese admiral Zheng He. During his seven voyages Zapatillas Ecco Blancas España , Zheng docked his fleet of hundreds of ships with tens of thousands of crew members in Melaka five times.

Exchanges with other countries and states greatly enriched life in Melaka, bringing not only wealth and goods but also culture and. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale College Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale Authentic NBA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys